Skip to content
Up to 3 years old
- Children should have their teeth brushed by an adult.
- We recommend brushing twice a day if possible.
- The use of fluoridated toothpaste in this age group is determined by the level of risk – by a dental professional.
- A minimal amount of toothpaste, a “smear” or size of a “grain of rice” should be used.
Children between 3 and 6 years old
- Should be assisted by an adult in brushing their teeth.
- Brushing twice a day.
- A “green pea” size of fluoridated toothpaste is safe and sufficient for this age group.