Non-Emergency, Elective and Preventive Care
We have some good news! It has been a long time since we last saw you and we are now ready to see you for non-emergency, elective and preventive care using enhanced precautions and protocols.
If you have an appointment in June, please stay tuned for further communication from our team on how to proceed.
* please note, we will be prioritizing and staggering appointments based on severity.
Please note, there will be 3 months of backlog of patients that unfortunately lost their appointments due to COVID19. Moreover, maintaining limited flow, having reduced staff on premises and wearing enhanced PPE will increase appointment times and other restrictions will reduce our efficiency for safety. Also, we will be prioritizing patients with lost appointments and those with urgent needs once we reopen.
For the above reasons, some non-urgent appointments may need to be moved to accommodate guidelines and we ask that you help our patient care coordinators in facilitating this.
What changes have been made to protect the team and the patients?
As per the new guidelines, we have modified our systems as follows:
- We have limited in person appointment scheduling for new patient’s and have closed our doors to walk-in visitors. Only visitors that have been screened and have a prior appointment are allowed. All new appointments MUST be made over the phone or online.
- All of our forms MUST be filled online.
- All visitors including team members, suppliers, patients, etc are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID19 before entry into the premises. This includes your body temperature. Visitors that show any signs or symptoms ARE NOT CURRENTLY allowed to enter the premises and will be handled over the phone and referred to a COVID facility.
- All visitors MUST wear a face mask (minimum cloth) at all times when in the office and use a sanitizer before and after entry. Masks are only to be removed during treatment.
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception area.
- Enhanced disinfection of all contact surfaces is performed by our staff before and after every visitor.
- All of our treatment rooms are equipped with sealed doors, walls and enhanced air exchangers which ensure aerosols are removed from the room every 25 minutes. Once a room is used for any aerosol generating procedure, it is quarantined for at least 30 minutes before being reused.
- Our clinical team will be wearing enhanced PPE depending on the procedure being performed.
- We have limited the number of team members in the premises at the same time to maintain social distancing.
- To conserve PPE and limit your visits to the office, we will perform as much same day dentistry as possible
How do I book an appointment?
Call us at 905-591-5599 and follow the prompts,
email us at email@example.com and describe your dental emergency so we can schedule you in.
Do any of your dentists or team members have COVID or show signs and symptoms?
We would like to make sure you understand NONE of our team members and/or dentists have been or show signs and symptoms of COVID. Each team member entering the office undergoes enhanced screened prior to entry. We have also provided our staff with showers and changing rooms to disinfect and completely change clothes after entering and before leaving the office.
If any team member shows any signs and/or symptoms, they will be asked to stay home and report to public health.